One of our primary goals for the Soul Train Cruise is to establish a seating procedure that is easy to administer, is fair and allows our guests to fully enjoy all of the aspects of the cruise.
Each guest will have an assigned seat for the Smokey Robinson show so there will be no need to line up early. The venue is just steps off the gangway so no need to line up for any transportation. We developed the seat assignment based upon the timestamp of your cabin booking. We have applied assigned seating policies on our other cruises and events and find this is the most fair and judicial way.
HOW TO FIND YOUR 2019 SMOKEY ROBINSON SHOW ASSIGNED SEAT
- Log-in to your StarVista LIVE account by clicking here.
- For a refresher on how to navigate your StarVista LIVE account click here.
- Under the Your Reservation page, find Destination: Soul Train Cruise 2019
- Click on your Reservation # or “View/Modify”
- You will be taken to the payment page. Your Seat Number, Row, and Section Level will be indicated here
- To view a diagram of the terminal seating click here.
For Frequently Asked Questions about seating procedures please click here.
Guests who require special assistance to enter The Mainstage theater should click here for details on our SAFE seating program.
SEATING POLICIES FOR THE MAINSTAGE PERFORMANCES
Every guest will have the opportunity to see a nightly show based upon the designated show time (blue for early show and orange for late show).
THE MAINSTAGE SHOW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
To ensure that the entry and seating procedure is both fair and easy, we have adopted the following policies and procedures:
- You must present your Stateroom Key Card to the ushers at the entrance in order to enter The Mainstage theater for the appropriate show time.
- There are four entrances to the The Mainstage theater, two on Deck 2 and two on Deck 3. No other entrance is available for guests.
- Doors will open for each show approximately 30 minutes before scheduled show time.
- Guests who interfere with the fair and safe entry into The Mainstage may risk forfeiting their rights to attend that show or other shows. Our goal is to provide the best entertainment experience for all of our guests, and we request that you treat all guests and staff with respect. Any behavior that disrupts the enjoyment of other guests will result in removal from the show by security staff.
- The taking of flash photos and the recording of the shows violates our contracts with the performers. Since it is impossible to easily discern what type of equipment can record, no electronic equipment of any kind will be allowed in the theater during shows.
Lido Pool, Lincoln Center Stage, Ocean Bar, Crow’s Nest, Billboard Onboard and B.B. King’s Blues Club Performances
We will have entertainment all over the ship using these venues in addition to The Mainstage theater.
Lido Pool, Lincoln Center Stage, Ocean Bar, Crow’s Nest, Billboard Onboard and B.B King's Blues Club Policies and Procedures
You will not need to present your Stateroom Key Card at the entrance to these venues. These shows are first-come, first-served general admission shows.