Navigating Our Schedule
How to change the way you view our schedule:
Hover over the “Schedule” dropdown button and you’ll find the following options
- Schedule View—Filtered by day and time
- Be sure to hover over the event title or click on the event to find out more information
- Expanded View—Shows ALL information on each event at once
- Grid View—A visual look at the scheduled events and their timeblocks
- Don’t forget to click and drag your curser to the right. There are more venues to be seen!
- By Venue—Filtered by day and venue
Want to get a look at what some of your favorite artists are doing throughout the week?
- Click on the “Artists” button to take you to the full list of artists. Click on the artist you’re interested in and scroll down to “My Artists Sections.” This will show what shows they are currently scheduled for throughout the week.
Want to print the current schedule?
- Click the button to the top right of the page to print the full schedule, one day, or a particular artist’s schedule and click print.
Want to tell your friends about the amazing experience you’re about to have? Share via email or on Facebook!
- Email—click the button to the top right of the page that looks like a letter, fill in To, From, and a message and click send.
- Facebook—click the button to the top right of the page with the Facebook icon. This will connect you to your Facebook to automatically post to your News Feed.
- Sharing your favorite event is easy! Find it on the schedule and click the event you want to share. From here, click on the Facebook button and type your message (i.e. “I’m so excited to see The Pointer Sisters!”) and share! Don’t forget to tag @SoulTrainCruise
Want to filter your schedule by Date, Venue or Type of Event?
- Date—Hover over “Filter by Date” on the right panel of the Schedule page. Choose the day you’d like to see.
- Venue—Hover over “Filter by Venue” on the right panel of the Schedule page and choose the venue you’d like to see.
- Type of event—Hover over “Filter by Type” on the right panel of the Schedule page and choose the venue you’d like to see
Still lost and looking for something specific? Don’t worry, just search!
- Search the entire schedule using the search box within the Schedule page.