Shriners Join the Soul Train Cruise 2016
Sail on the Hippest Trip at Sea with Star-Studded Lineup and Support St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital!
The Prince Hall Shriners and the 41st Imperial Potentate Rochelle “Rick” Julian will be onboard with the Soul Train Cruise family for the 2016 Hippest Trip at Sea on the elegant Celebrity Constellation as it sails from Ft. Lauderdale on Jan. 30 through Feb. 6, 2016. Join your fellow Nobles and Daughters as we Cruise for St. Jude's and bid a fond farewell to Childhood Illness, and our 41st Imperial Potentate Rochelle "Rick" Julian."
Book your cabin today with promo code AEAONMS and you'll also enjoy these perks.
- Special savings of 5% on the cost of your cabin
- A portion of your cabin purchase will go to support St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Exciting onboard activities, cocktail parties and events with other Shriners
For fans of classic R&B, the Soul Train Cruise 2016 will be a week full of the best music as superstars perform just for you in intimate settings. Plus, create unforgettable memories:
- Rub elbows with the stars during more than 30 live performances and 25 interactive celebrity events.
- Enjoy 24/7 entertainment as you immerse yourself in this R&B family reunion on the luxurious Celebrity Constellation, a full ship charter reserved exclusively for Soul Train fans.
- Experience nonstop interactive events, including a T-shirt party at the pool, live TV interviews, meet and greets, cooking demonstrations, Q&A sessions, contests, dance classes with the original “Soul Train” dancers, wine tastings, costume parties and so much more!
- Sail a sun-soaked Caribbean itinerary and make new exciting ports of call in Grand Cayman; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; CocoCay; and Key West.
Prices start at just $1,775 per person and convenient payment plans are available
Book your cabin today with promo code AEAONMS and enjoy special savings and donate to St. Jude Children’s Hospital.